Thank you to the Secret Keeper for nominating my blog for these awards. I am very humbled at being added to the list of Inspiring Blogs and Best Blog of 2012. Thank you very much for thinking of my blog when nominating people. Her blog can be found at The Secret Keeper.
Nominations for the “Best Blog of 2012″ awards
Hello, I have nominated you for the “Best Blog of 2012″ awards. Congratulations! You can pick up your awards at: http://galaxybounce02rabbithole.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/nominees-for-the-best-blog-of-2012-star-one-awards
1) RD Revilo Conscious Thought: Driven By Intelligent Awareness for his wonderful and insightful poetry and his genuine quest for the truth and answers to the eternal question: Why?
2) The Snare for his wonderful mythical imagery and thoughtful writing that can sort of take you away from it all as well as his dream to become a serious and published author. Also, on a more personal note, the fact that he likes Led Zeppelin as much as I do
3) The Secret Keeper for her beautiful poetry and haiku that really make you think as well as her thoughtful voice and her exploration of her own truths. Also, for being a gentle voice and soul in a very harsh world.
4) On The Plum Tree for being a wonderful and thoughtful creative force, and an advocate for children and adults alike. Additionally, for being brave enough to venture into the unknown territory of human emotion.
5) LadyRomp for being a positive voice and force for women from all walks of life, and for being a strong, independent woman whose goal is to empower women to see our own selves as strong and independent.
6) The Bipolar Place for his insightful thoughts into his and many other’s disorder, and his honesty about his life as a person with Bipolar Disorder. Also, for his positive attitude while living with what can be a very debilitating disease if you let it.
The “rules” for picking up your award are simple:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!